Thursday, February 21, 2019

Kids Mode In Aeon The Free Flight

This blog entry is only to provide knowledge of what is and how to serve Kids Mode of Project 14 and how to activate this blissful mode.

About Kids Mode Version:

This mode is only for those beginners who are just knowing the functionality of game, this can be selected with commands "Y"-"X" of Xbox Controller or with the keys "C"-"S" at the time of selecting character. This mode changes original commands and replaces them for kids Mode commands, which are easier to operate. It is possible that during this mode some original commands of character are not found or are eliminated. So also this mode limits some parameters of character as can be vitality, power or magic, mind or stamina and BreackLimit.

Note: This mode is not supported in Simul Team mode that have CPU as a companion, and will only be available to the main.

Below is an example of how to differentiate modes in a character.

Russell Ferguson is only one that can evade these conditions if this activate INT ability in Normal mode, immediately activate Kids Mode, without affecting the vitality or other parameters, and if this in Simul Team will activate it to partner if this is or not compatible.

February Update (PRJ14-

Hello to all our followers, and a few days ago that nothing was published in our page insider and there is a very good explanation which is the following, as they remember a year ago that the new version of Littlest Pet Shop The so-called "Littlestst Pet Shop a World Of Our Own" has come out, since the last time we arrived a little late with this LPS2012 Char (which is called as Zoe Trent) because we did not want to wait this time and do as perfectly as possible to the first characters in this new series.

Roxie McTerrier (テリア ロヂーエ)

It is very rare when you make a char and suddenly takes that peculiarity of a character in this case we touched for the first time with Roxie, this character has a very peculiar attitude which is very easy to put in some situation, besides that this his partner Jade Catkin (猫キン ジャデ ), it should be mentioned that we had never faced a character of so much effort mainly in the attacks, because as expected in Littlest Pet Shop either Version 2012 and 2018 are too difficult to give some skill or special attack to the character, In this was not the exception, so we were so long in the development of Roxie as well as a discussion plan if we did or not, because as all decisions are taken by both surveys and corporate decision.

It will be soon when we publish the list of the movements of Roxie McTerrier at the moment we will continue updating the character to the point of reaching the 75% finished because the public version to be released for the famous MUGEN is only 75% the other 25% be Only available for the Version fighters VS Pets for Sudowncat, then we will leave a preview video showing the advance of Roxie McTerrier to 38%.

Owned by Sudowncat Corporation and associated brands.